Monday, October 1, 2012

Messoroch Family Portraits again!

It's FALL again!!  It's by far my favorite season.  So, needless to say, I enjoyed this Messoroch Family session a lot because we had such a beautiful day to be outside.  We chose to go to Eagle Creek park and I am glad we did because the leaves are already looking so pretty and there was no shortage of scenic places to photograph them!  Little Maksim always makes me work for it when I am photographing him, but I am a pretty patient person when it comes to waiting for the shot.  And luckily I was able to get several adorable photos of him, despite his trying to avoid that!  lol  Even though there was a little parental frustration for his parents here and there when trying to corral an active toddler, we had a great time and have the images to prove it!  :)






No comments: