Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday, Olivia!!

What a great day!  A day full of memories of all the amazing moments we had two years ago when our tiny, precious miracle baby was born.  It's so hard to believe that it's been two whole years since our lives were completely transformed by her arrival.  And it's even harder to explain how much every single minute of these two years has meant to me.  Being a mommy has been more fulfilling and rewarding than I could ever have imagined before she was born.  And she has added so much joy and genuine happiness to my world.  In recent months, she has really become quite the little sidekick and I get such a laugh out of hearing the crazy things she comes up with sometimes.  She is smart way beyond her age already and she has such a strong opinion and personality for such a small package.  She lights up every room she walks into and she draws people in with her big, beautiful eyes.  And very recently she has been saying "I love you, Mommy" so frequently that I can't help but feel special.  It's funny how a few little words spoken by a tiny, soft voice can have such an impact on me, but they really do.  I feel so lucky to be her mommy.

Happy Birthday, my sweet Olivia!!  You are my sunshine, my smile, my heart.






 

No comments: