Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Baby Nellie | { Brownsburg Newborn Photographer } { Indianapolis Newborn Photographer }

Meet beautiful little miss Nellie!  She arrived more than a month sooner than she was expected to be here.  Her mom told me the story of her birth and there is no way I can describe it, other than to say that she is definitely a fighter and a miracle baby!!  And after her stay in the NICU, she was finally able to make it home just a few days ago.  I had the pleasure of having her here for her newborn session, just a day or two after she came home!  She is 26 days new here and is as sweet as can be!!  And very well mannered, I must say!  Even when she was posing for those sweet naked baby shots, she didn't even potty on anything.  Fellow newborn photographers know how uncommon THAT is!  lol  I am always a little concerned when I have older newborns here, as I know they tend to be more challenging to keep sleeping, etc.  But Nellie did a wonderful job!  As long as her belly was full and her diaper was clean, she was a very happy little camper!!  I really enjoyed meeting her and her family!!  Congratulations on this gorgeous baby, mom & dad!  :)






{Hendricks County Newborn Photographer} {Brownsburg Newborn Photographer} {Indianapolis Newborn Photographer} {Avon Plainfield Danville Newborn Photographer} {Carmel Fishers Westfield Newborn Photographer} {Hamilton County Newborn Photographer} {Baby Portrait Photographer}

No comments: