Saturday, September 20, 2014

Baby Kasper & Baby Buster | { Brownsburg Newborn Photographer } { Indianapolis Newborn Photographer }

Today I had DOUBLE the cuteness at my newborn session.  These two little 13 day old identical twin cuties came in and they were just precious!!  Both were a little under 6 pounds, so they were just tiny and sweet.  Their mommy had requested that I try to get each baby posed with his head propped in his hands.  And so with some patience, persistence, and a little help from mom and dad to ensure their safety, I did just that!  Both little guys were cooperative and it worked out really well!  I am hoping their parents will love these shots as much as I do!!  :)







{Hendricks County Newborn Photographer} {Brownsburg Newborn Photographer} {Indianapolis Newborn Photographer} {Avon Plainfield Danville Newborn Photographer} {Carmel Fishers Westfield Newborn Photographer} {Hamilton County Newborn Photographer} {Baby Portrait Photographer}

No comments: