Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Stephanie's Senior Session

Stephanie's session was so fun!  Both her mom and her dad, who is a relative of ours, came along with us, so there was a certain level of comfort from the get go since we already knew them.  That helped to create a relaxed session very quickly.  And I always love working with people that are pretty much open to anything!  Those sessions are my favorite because I get to customize everything we do to suit my style and the style of the individual I'm shooting.  Stephanie started out a bit nervous and shy but she definitely got into as we went along and before I knew it she was posing herself and working it!  Toward the end we were just having a great time and laughing a LOT!!  Oh, one thing you will definitely notice about Stephanie are her eyes...they are amazing!!





No comments: