Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Baby Mia | { Brownsburg Newborn Photographer } { Indianapolis Newborn Photographer }

Sooooo sweet, this one!!  I have a special affection for those babies with the chubby, squishy cheeks, as both of my babies had them.  And this little bundle has some gorgeous chunky cheeks, too!  :)  And this session was a first for me in that it was the first time ever that I had a newborn here for their session, while also having my own brand new baby at home, too!  My own baby was born just three days prior to this session.  And admittedly, I had a little worry that I might be too distracted by thinking about my own baby to really focus on another baby.  But this little beauty kept my attention without any problems!  She was 5 days old and just beautiful and sweet and snuggly.  And as a bonus, her big sister was just as sweet!  And her parents were clearly in love with her and loved getting to see working her little model magic.  Her nursery colors are pink, navy, and gray.....so we wanted to create a portrait that would work well using those colors.  I love how those turned out!!  And really, I just loved her in every color.  What a gorgeous baby she is!







{Hendricks County Newborn Photographer} {Brownsburg Newborn Photographer} {Indianapolis Newborn Photographer} {Avon Plainfield Danville Newborn Photographer} {Carmel Fishers Westfield Newborn Photographer} {Hamilton County Newborn Photographer} {Baby Portrait Photographer}

No comments: