Sunday, July 10, 2011

Love is in the air!

I am SOOOOO happy for these two!!  Sonya and Greg are getting married this coming October and this wedding is going to be very special.  Sonya has been my best friend for about 15 years now and I have always wanted her to find the man of her dreams.  And it turns out that Greg is the one!  They are so sweet together and you can just tell they are a perfect fit for each other.  Greg let me in on his top secret plan to propose to her many months ago and keeping that secret was killing me!  And now that they are officially getting hitched, the wedding planning fun begins!  And of course I couldn't pass up getting a few engagement portraits of this happy couple!  Congratulations, you two!!!  Can't wait for your big day!



And I always like to use different post processing techniques so I wanted to put another version of the kiss here to show a different look.



No comments: