Sunday, July 20, 2014

Baby Joey | { Brownsburg Baby Photography } { Indianapolis Baby Photographer }

Oh how the time flies!!  Today I had the pleasure of getting to see one of my adorable newborns back for his 3 month milestone session.  This little guy has grown and changed so much in the months since I saw him last!  His chubby little legs, his sweet round face, and that precious smile are just too much to take!!  And he is such a snuggler...ugh!!  I, of course, wanted to keep him again this time.  Haha!  His mommy and daddy, who have fallen even more in love with him each day, weren't exactly sure about letting me keep him.  I am not sure they would even be willing to loan him out to me for even a day.  But I completely understand....who would want to be away from this little face!!  What a handsome little guy!
   













{Hendricks County Baby Photographer} {Brownsburg Baby Photographer} {Indianapolis Baby Photographer} {Avon Plainfield Danville Baby Photographer} {Carmel Fishers Westfield Baby Photographer} {Hamilton County Baby Photographer} {Baby Portrait Photographer}

No comments: